Hajj journey is a crucial task as it is a once in a lifetime experience for most people. Early and adequate preparation cannot be underestimated. There is a considerable investment of time, money and physical effort required for the Hajj to be successful.
Hujjaj needs to make sure that they are prepared and ready for what will be one of the most memorable experiences of their lives.
Please follow our checklist below:
- Original Passport, Hajj Visa, Vaccination Certificate, Airline Tickets, and Immigration Document
- Two copies of the above originals
- Four passports sized Photographs
- One or two pairs of Ehram 45 X 90 Inches 2 PCS, (You can purchase in Madinah, abaya for ladies)
- One pair of rubber slippers (chappal/slipper).
- Money Belt or Pouch
- Extra pair of vision glasses if you wear glasses all the time
- Four or five pairs of cotton clothes, shalwar kameez etc
- Bed sheet, Air pillow and prayer mat to use in Muzdalifah & Arafat
- Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Towel, Tissue paper and unscented soap.
- Hajj and Umrah Literature / Book
- Necessary medication: Tylenol, Benylin, Imodium, Gravel, etc.
- Medical certificate and Your prescribed medicine
- Sufficient Funds for personal use
- One backpack or handbag for Mina and Arafat.